Terms & Conditions
No license is required for handling a motor boat under 30hp.
- Prior to renting, a control of the boat’s condition is made by the customer and is delivered only if boat condition is satisfactory for the customer.
- The boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra and is paid by the customer upon return at the company’s premises.
- The vessel is insured for bodily injury and property damage resulting from a collision at sea with third parties.
- The Blue Water Club shall not be liable for loss or damage of property of the client during the rental.
The customer agrees and accepts:
- to deliver the vessel at Blue Water club in the state that was received. The customer will be liable for any damage caused to the vessel by misuse or neglect.
- to deliver the boat before sunset.
- early return of the vessel does not entitle the customer a refund claim.
- do not allow any of the persons on board during the hiring to handle the boat.
- the maximum distance of vessel from the coast should not exceed 2NM.
No licence required Easy for everyone to drive